I was going to train yesterday, similar exercises just a bit lighter, however my young bloke was crook and I had to head home early!!! Not to worry I had a lovely dinner, lamb chops, brocolli, mushrooms and scalloped potatoes (how many points is all that Morsey??) and a pretty good nights sleep.
I'm going to do the same workout today and increase the abs. Also I'm going to try and drink at least a litre of water through the day as well. I'll wait until Monday until I jump on the scales again but I can say my pants are fitting quite comfortably at the moment......
I think I'll start skipping again for cardio and look around for a gym with boxercise classes.
Recovery Tip
After a long cardio session, jump in the shower and start off with warm water to wash away the crud. Then turn off the hot water and go cold for 30 - 60 seconds. Then nice and hot for the same amount of time. Repeat this 4 - 6 times before finishing off your shower as per normal. Try and direct the cold water to your legs more if you can.
About Me
HISTORICAL RUNS
- VRR YARRA BEND RUN 14/03/1999 (12Km) 53:44
- VRR WINELANDS RUN 18/04/1999 (HM) 1:48:49
- PUFFING BILLY 02/05/1999 (13.2Km) 63:36
- SRI CHINMOY WILLIAMSTOWN 23/05/1999 (10Km) 44:45
- LAP OF THE LAKE 18/07/1999 (10Km) 42:30
- MALVERN MINI MARATHON 01/08/1999 (10 Km) 43:06
- VRR PRINCES PARK RUN 29/08/1999 (HM) 1:39:32
- VRR WESTERFOLDS PARK RUN 25/06/2000 (5Km) 21:22
- ACADEMY ATHLETICS TRACK 02/08/2000 (5Km) 20:49
- SRI CHINMOY WILLIAMSTOWN 27/05/2007 (10Km) 51:40
Wednesday, October 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Lamb chops- no problems
Brocoli- great no points
Mushrooms- as above
Scalloped potatoes- Ohmigod!
A lot points there, but I bet it tasted so good, all cheesy and potatoey and creamy. I am so hungry.
They were absolutely brilliant!!!
Post a Comment