About Me
HISTORICAL RUNS
- VRR YARRA BEND RUN 14/03/1999 (12Km) 53:44
- VRR WINELANDS RUN 18/04/1999 (HM) 1:48:49
- PUFFING BILLY 02/05/1999 (13.2Km) 63:36
- SRI CHINMOY WILLIAMSTOWN 23/05/1999 (10Km) 44:45
- LAP OF THE LAKE 18/07/1999 (10Km) 42:30
- MALVERN MINI MARATHON 01/08/1999 (10 Km) 43:06
- VRR PRINCES PARK RUN 29/08/1999 (HM) 1:39:32
- VRR WESTERFOLDS PARK RUN 25/06/2000 (5Km) 21:22
- ACADEMY ATHLETICS TRACK 02/08/2000 (5Km) 20:49
- SRI CHINMOY WILLIAMSTOWN 27/05/2007 (10Km) 51:40
Monday, June 04, 2007
RUN ON SATURDAY 02/06/07
Ran for 1.10.00 on the tready Saturday morning. I set it at 5.30 pace and ran out 13Km. The idea was to keep the heart rate down and get the k's up in the legs. All in all I felt very relaxed and happy throughout however by about the 40 min mark I was well and truly over the wall I was facing!!!! Must get out on the road more often....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yeah, ditch that treadmill and join us in the rain Smithy, you know you want to!
Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment