About Me
HISTORICAL RUNS
- VRR YARRA BEND RUN 14/03/1999 (12Km) 53:44
- VRR WINELANDS RUN 18/04/1999 (HM) 1:48:49
- PUFFING BILLY 02/05/1999 (13.2Km) 63:36
- SRI CHINMOY WILLIAMSTOWN 23/05/1999 (10Km) 44:45
- LAP OF THE LAKE 18/07/1999 (10Km) 42:30
- MALVERN MINI MARATHON 01/08/1999 (10 Km) 43:06
- VRR PRINCES PARK RUN 29/08/1999 (HM) 1:39:32
- VRR WESTERFOLDS PARK RUN 25/06/2000 (5Km) 21:22
- ACADEMY ATHLETICS TRACK 02/08/2000 (5Km) 20:49
- SRI CHINMOY WILLIAMSTOWN 27/05/2007 (10Km) 51:40
Thursday, November 16, 2006
A GOAL.........
The distance from my place to Frankston is approx 15 k's along the Nepean Highway. It's an undulating route with some steepish spots here and there. My goal is to complete the run and then work on improving the times. At this stage I'll be happy with actually running the distance! The furtherest I've run in the last 4 years or so would be around 7 k's so I've got a bit of work ahead of me...... I'll try and get a run in once a week with the master, Steve TAYLOR for inspiration.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good luck with running with Steve- I am intimidated just reading his blog- I don't think I could ever consider myself worthy of running beside him.
Thanks for the compliment but I don't think I'm worthy of it.
I'm looking forward to our weekly runs, and who knows, we might even get MorseyRuns to run with us.
Remember, and this is a big remember, it's not about speed, time, distance, it's just doing it for yourself and as long as you enjoy it.
Post a Comment