HISTORICAL RUNS

  • VRR YARRA BEND RUN 14/03/1999 (12Km) 53:44
  • VRR WINELANDS RUN 18/04/1999 (HM) 1:48:49
  • PUFFING BILLY 02/05/1999 (13.2Km) 63:36
  • SRI CHINMOY WILLIAMSTOWN 23/05/1999 (10Km) 44:45
  • LAP OF THE LAKE 18/07/1999 (10Km) 42:30
  • MALVERN MINI MARATHON 01/08/1999 (10 Km) 43:06
  • VRR PRINCES PARK RUN 29/08/1999 (HM) 1:39:32
  • VRR WESTERFOLDS PARK RUN 25/06/2000 (5Km) 21:22
  • ACADEMY ATHLETICS TRACK 02/08/2000 (5Km) 20:49
  • SRI CHINMOY WILLIAMSTOWN 27/05/2007 (10Km) 51:40

Thursday, November 30, 2006

MOMENTUM

That's what it's all about...... Keep on keeping on! Had a great run (without the master) around the TAN yesterday. Knocked a minute off my previous time with an average heart rate of 174 bpm. Max was 184 bpm up Anderson St hill.... my weight is back down to 87.5 kg and I'm heading towards 5 belt holes!!!! Weights today and then an early morning run tomorrow more than likely around the TAN again. Might go the opposite way for something different! I'm going to do a 5KLM time trial on the treadmill at the end of every month to see how I'm progressing speed wise. Just gotta beware of the Xmas party food, grog, late nights, hangovers, etc......

2 comments:

MorseyRuns said...

Good work Smithy, I knew you would grow to love the Tan! Keep it up.

Anonymous said...

I think it's 'much of a muchness' which way you run around the Tan. Going the wrong way you've got that ever so slighltly and long incline. You'll see.

Keep it up. Sorry can't run with you this week, hate to pass on my cold.