HISTORICAL RUNS

  • VRR YARRA BEND RUN 14/03/1999 (12Km) 53:44
  • VRR WINELANDS RUN 18/04/1999 (HM) 1:48:49
  • PUFFING BILLY 02/05/1999 (13.2Km) 63:36
  • SRI CHINMOY WILLIAMSTOWN 23/05/1999 (10Km) 44:45
  • LAP OF THE LAKE 18/07/1999 (10Km) 42:30
  • MALVERN MINI MARATHON 01/08/1999 (10 Km) 43:06
  • VRR PRINCES PARK RUN 29/08/1999 (HM) 1:39:32
  • VRR WESTERFOLDS PARK RUN 25/06/2000 (5Km) 21:22
  • ACADEMY ATHLETICS TRACK 02/08/2000 (5Km) 20:49
  • SRI CHINMOY WILLIAMSTOWN 27/05/2007 (10Km) 51:40

Monday, January 22, 2007

I Need More Sleep!!!!!!!

This will be short and sweet as my eyes are battling with my brain and I think they are winning..... The sad part is it's only 8:45 AM and its gonna be a long day at the office!!

Had a great run on Monday and recorded my 2nd fastest time and quickest since returning from holidays. Only 6.5k's but I really enjoyed the run. Gym today and a run possibly around Albert Park Lake tomorrow zzzzzzzzzzzz

Give this a go...

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Soldier
2. Karate Instructor
3. Hotel Manager
4. Massuer

B) Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Fists of Fury
2. Snatch
3. Lord of The Rings (Parts 1,2 & 3)
4. The Castle

C) Four places I have lived
1. Mt Isa
2. Maroochydore
3. Puerta Galera
4. Mt Martha

D) Four favourite T.V. shows (the movie bit was hard enough!)
1. Shameless
2. Oz
3. The Sopranos
4. Letterman

E) Four of my favourite foods:
1. eggplant
2. spanish omellette
3. charcoal chook
4. dip

F) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Spain eating a Spanish omellette
2. Any golf course anywhere playing golf
3. Smacking golf balls of the back of a cruise ship
4. Sky diving on to the island where they are shooting the Sports Illustrated bikini models

G) Four friends I think will respond:
Morsey and Steve (I only have 2 friends......)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You and Morsey certainly put the pressure on. Okay, give me a day or two for a considered response.

Congrats on the good time.

Karate Instructor....I didn't know that. Hope I wasn't out of line with the wise cracks the other day....lol