HISTORICAL RUNS

  • VRR YARRA BEND RUN 14/03/1999 (12Km) 53:44
  • VRR WINELANDS RUN 18/04/1999 (HM) 1:48:49
  • PUFFING BILLY 02/05/1999 (13.2Km) 63:36
  • SRI CHINMOY WILLIAMSTOWN 23/05/1999 (10Km) 44:45
  • LAP OF THE LAKE 18/07/1999 (10Km) 42:30
  • MALVERN MINI MARATHON 01/08/1999 (10 Km) 43:06
  • VRR PRINCES PARK RUN 29/08/1999 (HM) 1:39:32
  • VRR WESTERFOLDS PARK RUN 25/06/2000 (5Km) 21:22
  • ACADEMY ATHLETICS TRACK 02/08/2000 (5Km) 20:49
  • SRI CHINMOY WILLIAMSTOWN 27/05/2007 (10Km) 51:40

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

DRINK MORE WATER!!!!!

Well I’m happy to say that my training has remained on track up to this point. Consistency is definitely the key. A challenge over the coming weeks in respect of my training will be to moderate my food/alcohol intake at the many coming Xmas bbq’s!!!!! Not that I drink excessively that is but many small drinks add up at some stage. I’ve always advocated (not always practiced) drinking water between drinks! That will be my goal…. Drink more water!!!!

Steve put me on to www.mapmyrun.com which is an excellent tool for plotting running routes. I’ve mapped out a few around my place of various lengths that I aim on doing over the next few months. The longest is just over 10ks that I want to be running by Xmas Day! I’ve also included a beach run on a 2k stretch of beach in Mt Martha.

1 comment:

MorseyRuns said...

Good luck moderating your drinking/ eating in the face of Xmas parties and BBQs- it is a terrible time to be watching what you eat- I would rather run more and eat more!