HISTORICAL RUNS

  • VRR YARRA BEND RUN 14/03/1999 (12Km) 53:44
  • VRR WINELANDS RUN 18/04/1999 (HM) 1:48:49
  • PUFFING BILLY 02/05/1999 (13.2Km) 63:36
  • SRI CHINMOY WILLIAMSTOWN 23/05/1999 (10Km) 44:45
  • LAP OF THE LAKE 18/07/1999 (10Km) 42:30
  • MALVERN MINI MARATHON 01/08/1999 (10 Km) 43:06
  • VRR PRINCES PARK RUN 29/08/1999 (HM) 1:39:32
  • VRR WESTERFOLDS PARK RUN 25/06/2000 (5Km) 21:22
  • ACADEMY ATHLETICS TRACK 02/08/2000 (5Km) 20:49
  • SRI CHINMOY WILLIAMSTOWN 27/05/2007 (10Km) 51:40

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

10 K's!!!! Haven't Run That Far In 6 Years........

Great run today! Got off the phone from The Master (Steve) and was inspired to go for a run. Jumped on the tready and pumped out 10k's in a time of 50 minutes flat!! I kept a 5min pace going throughout and did it surprisingly comfortably. My best ever 10k run was back in 2001 for 41:20!!! Long way to go yet!!

Last Monday I did simulated track running on the treadmill.

I did: 4 x 400 @ 14kph with 20 pushups and 20 situps and a 200m float in between

4 x 200 @ 14.5kph as above

4 x 100 @ 15/16/17/18 kph with 200 float only

All up it took me 45 minutes and I was knackered at the end.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great stuff there Paul. Seems like you're doing it easy now.

MorseyRuns said...

Smithy where have you been?? Was Valentines Day too much and you have been unable to run ever since? I know for a fact that you have been sighted on the treadmill since so why don't you tell me all about it on your blog????
Or just tell me in the lift when you get to your new office.