HISTORICAL RUNS

  • VRR YARRA BEND RUN 14/03/1999 (12Km) 53:44
  • VRR WINELANDS RUN 18/04/1999 (HM) 1:48:49
  • PUFFING BILLY 02/05/1999 (13.2Km) 63:36
  • SRI CHINMOY WILLIAMSTOWN 23/05/1999 (10Km) 44:45
  • LAP OF THE LAKE 18/07/1999 (10Km) 42:30
  • MALVERN MINI MARATHON 01/08/1999 (10 Km) 43:06
  • VRR PRINCES PARK RUN 29/08/1999 (HM) 1:39:32
  • VRR WESTERFOLDS PARK RUN 25/06/2000 (5Km) 21:22
  • ACADEMY ATHLETICS TRACK 02/08/2000 (5Km) 20:49
  • SRI CHINMOY WILLIAMSTOWN 27/05/2007 (10Km) 51:40

Friday, February 09, 2007

6.5Ks for 30:54 last night..... I've been running on the tready at home most nights at about 10:00 PM. I get the kids in bed by 8.30 PM and then clean up a bit before pounding out the k's!! I split last night's run by k's and then 1/2 k's for the last 1500 metres. I've changed my wieght training around to do more traditional circuit work which gets the heart rate up for a longer period. I want to buy another punch/kick bag and get back into some kickboxing training. My oldest boy is on at me to train him so it's good incentive. Anyway, nose to the grindstone......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You'll have to keep comparing your 6.5 km on the tready against the 6.5 km around the Tan. I'm sure the 6.5 km around the Tan time will come down. Just keep doing it.